Responding to COVID-19
Safety Action Plan
National Event Pros is committed to the safety of our clients, guests, and employees. We have taken all necessary and recommended steps to ensure we are living up to that commitment. As the concern over the COVID-19 coronavirus grows, we are taking the following steps to protect us all.
- Instituting extra cleaning and disinfecting of our rental equipment. NEP already cleans our rentals prior to our events but moving forward we will be cleaning and disinfecting prior to breakdown as well. We are doing this to combat the travel and transport of potentially harmful germs and pathogens that may end up on our equipment throughout an event while it is in direct contact with guests and the public.
- We are addressing and training all our staff in ways to keep guests and themselves safe. This includes:
- Proper handwashing technique and frequency
- Proper social distancing techniques
- Equipping all our staff and vehicles with alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Educating our staff to know symptoms and keeping them home from work if they show any symptoms, as well as providing additional sick days to ensure they are not putting themselves, guests or fellow coworkers at risk
As we navigate through the situation, we will be monitoring and updating our staff and protocols daily. If you have any questions regarding what NEP is doing or can do to help your event remain safe and successful, do not hesitate to ask us.
Thank you for your continued trust in NEP as a valued event partner. We look forward to serving your next event.
“Play at Home” special
Relax and keep the entire family entertained at home renting for 5 days for the price of one. Browse our entire collection of select arcade games, inflatables, giant games, and activities.